Hello Robins :)
A quick note: IF YOU DON'T READ THE FULL ENTRY YOU MIGHT MISS AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO PLAY ALONG. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE FULL ENTRY!
Time for a new challenge! Save the date, Saturday February 13th 2010! And what will our challenge be? Glad you asked! It comes to us by way of our friend, and fellow blogger Monica, author of the blog, Shutterly Happy, and theme this time around will be:
Okay folks, get out your skates, and skate keys, your teddy bears, and your Matchbox cars and your imagination, of course, and take a giant step back in time to childhood. Simon says, share with us what you enjoyed in those carefree days so long ago. You are only limited by your imagination with this one, so why not let it out to play? Show us your Childhood Memories!
As always there are a few guidelines for participation...
1. DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY PRIOR TO THE CHALLENGE DATE! It's not a race folks. You don't get to be first, in fact, all it does is confuse things on the day of the challenge, and it makes me grouchy, so please don't do it... ok?
2. Please give us your R.S.V.P. no later then the evening before we play, so we can add you to the Linking List for the next day. We ask that you give us your information in the following manner...
The Name Of Your Blog
The Complete Address Of Where We Can Find Your Blog
Please don't make us come looking for you, ok? I can't make you follow the guidelines, but really folks, we have been playing the same way for over 5 years. Things get very busy on the day of the challenge, and Karen and I do our best to keep things updated in a timely manner, so please don't create additional work for us, ok?
3. If you are new to the challenges... WELCOME! Please sing out in the comments, so we can give you a proper welcome on the day of the challenge! We love new participants! It's also a good idea to read our Welcome Entry, which can be found on the sidebar.
4. You are not late for the challenge if you post after the Saturday date. You are welcome to post your entry anytime through the following Saturday. You will, however, have a better chance of having your entry be seen if you post on the day of the challenge. If you have to be late, let us know, and we will make a note next to your name on the Linking List, so folks know when to come looking.
5. After you post your entry, it's a good idea to comeback and let us know by leaving giving Karen and I a little nudge. Just say something like "Hey I have posted." It just makes things go faster.
Okie Doke that's it. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email. Our contact information is available on the sidebar.
See you in a couple weeks!
Linking List ( Valid as of 6:45 PM PST 02/13/10)
Monica - Posted!
Carly - Posted!
Suzanne - Posted!
SuzyQ421's Photo Blog
Karen - Posted!
Hip Chick Photo
ellen b. - Posted!
The Happy Wonderer
Nancy - Posted!
Nancy Luvs Pics
Quiltworks **Welcome, New Member** - Posted!
World Through The Eyes Of A Fiber Artist
Sandy - Posted!
From the Heart of Texas
Gattina - Posted!
Jama - Posted!
Ruth - Posted!
If you enjoyed the Round Robin Challenges, you might also enjoy our other Memes. Simply click the logos to be redirected to this week's assignments.
Weekend Assignment #305: Suddenly The Senses
|From For Ellipsis|
Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #76: Valentine's Day
|From For Ellipsis|