Simple, right? Vicki explains, sensibly,
Anything "before" and, well, "after." You pick what.
What will you photograph? Holiday food, before and after it's prepared (or eaten)? A tree, before and after the leaves start to fall? Some project, before and after it's completed? A room, before and after it's cleaned or renovated, or before and after the kids make a mess of it? Whatever it is, we'll be glad to see it!
Here, as usual, are the guidelines for playing along:
1. DO RSVP in the comments below, if at all possible BEFORE the Challenge date. In fact, five minutes from now would be the perfect time to let us know you plan to participate. There is no need to wait until after you've posted to tell us about it.
2. DO include your name, blog name, and blog URL in the RSVP, thus:
On the Challenge date, we're gonna let it all hang down!
3. DO tell me if it's your first time, or if there's any change from last time, such as a new blog name.
4. DO NOT post until the Challenge date, Saturday, November 20. Most blogging platforms will let you schedule an entry ahead of time if you expect to be busy on the day. But if you don't get to it on Saturday, it's not too late! Sunday or Monday is fine. The Challenge is open for six days to accommodate stragglers, although you're less likely to get visitors to your blog after the first day.
4. DO mention the Challenge in your entry, and link back here so people can enjoy the work of other Robins as well!
That's it! Go be photographers. We'll see you on the 4th!
as of 12/6/10, 5:26 PM
Karen - Posted!
Monica - Posted!
Kat - Posted! (Monday 12/6)
In My Dreams I Can Fly...
Margaret - Posted!
Linda - Posted!
Jama - Posted!
Ruth - Posted!
The ScrabbleQueen Knits, Too
A Hardcore Life
Sandy - Posted!
From the Heart of Texas
ellen b - Posted!
The Happy Wonderer
Manang Kim, USA - Posted!
My Life's Journey in Focus
Krista - Posted!
Through the Eye of my Camera