The idea is simple. Show us a place or an object where there's evidence that something used to be there, but isn't there any more. It can be a closed business, an empty lot, a schoolyard closed for the weekend, or something much smaller and happier, like last year's birds' nest, or a cake plate on which there's nothing left but crumbs. Maybe it's a package of something, but you've used up whatever the product was. Or perhaps it's your own head, and you've managed to get rid of every last gray hair! A set of before-and-after photos will also work for this. Just find something that isn't there any more, and show us its absence. Get it?
Here are the guidelines. Please take a moment to read them, especially if you haven't been playing with us very long:
1. PLEASE RSVP in the comments below, preferably before the Challenge date (Saturday, November 19th). It should include your name, blog name and URL, thus:
My hesitation is Gone - I'm gonna play!
Tomorrow Is Another Day
2. PLEASE WAIT until November 19th to post your entry. This makes it easier for people to see all the posts, including yours!
3. PLEASE INCLUDE a link back here in your entry, so people can find the other Robins, and maybe play along themselves. This is something some people haven't been doing. As a result I can't always tell whether you've played along at all!
4. PLEASE TELL US if this is your first time participating, or if you've changed blogs.
5. PLEASE VISIT other people's entries, and comment if so moved.
That's it! Thanks, and go be photographers!
P.S. This meme is called The Round Robin Photo Challenges because originally, each of us took a turn coming up with the Challenge topic. Later, Carly and I kept a topic pool of suggestions, but that pool is stale now and running dry. (I hesitate to use a topic suggestion from someone who isn't even blogging anymore.) Please help me refill the pool with topic ideas! If I use it, you'll get full credit in the topic announcement. Thanks!
as of Sunday, 11/20/2011
Karen - Posted!
Jama - Posted!
Terri ** Welcome back!** - Posted! (Sun)
Ways I See the World
Food for Thought
Dave ** Welcome, new participant!** - Posted!
Dave's(old short legs) photo blog
Georgia ** Welcome, new participant!**
Tina - Posted!