Carly's instruction is simple: "Take a photo of something behind you." The tricky part, of course, is, well, actually, there are two tricky parts:
1. How can you take a picture while facing the other way? and
2. How can we tell that's what you did?
Well, here's your chance to figure that part out!
The usual guidelines apply:
1. Grab your camera and bring us one or more pictures of something behind you. Archived photos or videos are okay as long as you took them yourself.
2. RSVP in the comments below with your name and the name and URL of the place you plan to post your photo(s) or video(s).
3. On the Challenge date, Saturday, February 8, 2014, post the results on any blog, social media site or online photo album. Don't forget to link back to here in your entry, so your readers can check out the other Robins' contributions.
4. Please visit the other Robins' entries, and comment if so moved. The list of entries will be posted at the bottom of this entry starting around midnight MST on the Challenge date, and updated through the day.
That's all there is to it! Have fun, and go be photographers!
as of Saturday, February 8, 2014
1:25 AM MST
Karen - Posted!
Carly - Posted!
Jama - Posted!
Ellen - Posted!
Simply Learning to Explore and Use My Camera