Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Brief Pause in the Proceedings

Hi, Folks!

You probably noticed that I did not post a new Challenge topic this past Sunday. No, the Round Robin Photo Challenges are not shutting down, so don't give up on us. But I do need a little break. I have been embroiled in a series of personal crises lately, culminating with my dad almost dying this past weekend. (His pulse got below 30 even with a temporary pacemaker.) Between my new responsibilities with my dad, the illness and death of my dog Pepper, and the challenges of working three part time jobs at once, I've been stressed, depressed and generally overwhelmed.

But don't worry that the Round Robin Photo Challenges will fall apart because I'm facing very different challenges of my own. Help is at hand! Our old friend and co-founder of the RRPC, Carly, will be taking over posting the Challenges for the next three months. Her first challenge date will be Saturday March 9th, and she will keep it going through June 8th. She has lots of ideas for themes, so I look forward to posting alongside you - but just as a participant. I'm hoping that by the time June 8th comes around, my life will have settled down a bit, and I'll be refreshed and ready to go. Thanks for your participation and your understanding, and keep on being photographers!

Karen

4 comments:

fredamans said...

Praying for you and your family. (((HUGS)))

Janet said...

Karen, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad and Pepper...sorry about all the stress at once. My thoughts are with you.

Sue said...

I am sorry you have so much going on right now. I hope things will settle down and take a positive turn for you very soon. I will keep you and your dad in my prayers.
Take care!
Hugs,
Sue.

Jama said...

I know you have a lot on your mind right now, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care friend.