Ruth's guidance on the topic is as follows:
(something iconic, like a menorah or the St Louis Arch, or whatever)
The holidays are full of symbols, of course, some more obvious than others. But if holiday symbolism doesn't appeal, there are lots of other ways to go with this, from the symbols on traffic signs to icons (statues, flags, etc.) representing concepts. Whatever it is, photograph it for us, and tell us what it represents to you!
Now for the usual guidelines:
1. DO RSVP in the comments below, if at all possible BEFORE the Challenge date. In fact, five minutes from now would be the perfect time to let us know you plan to participate. There is no need to wait until after you've posted to tell us about it.
2. DO include your name, blog name, and blog URL in the RSVP, thus:
This comment represents my acceptance of the Challenge!
3. DO tell me if it's your first time, or if there's any change from last time, such as a new blog name.
JohnThe Hero's Journeyhttp://athousandfaces.blogspot.com
4. DO NOT post until the Challenge date, Saturday, December 18th. Most blogging platforms will let you schedule an entry ahead of time if you expect to be busy on the day. But if you don't get to it on Saturday, it's not too late! Sunday or Monday is fine. The Challenge is open for six days to accommodate stragglers, although you're less likely to get visitors to your blog after the first day.
4. DO mention the Challenge in your entry, and link back here so people can enjoy the work of other Robins as well!
That's it! Go be photographers. We'll see you on the 18th!
as of Saturday, December 18th at 8:35 PM
Ruth - Posted!
The Scrabblequeen Knits, Too
Karen - Posted!
Jama - Posted!
Monica - Posted!
Linda - Posted!
gMarie - **Welcome, new participant!**
Halie - **Welcome, new participant!**
Krista - Posted!
Through the Eye of my Camera
Gattina - Posted!
Manang Kim - Posted!
My Photography in Focus